Elisa Rossi is an artist based in Los Angeles and works with dierent mediums to create expressive artworks that fluctuate between figurative and abstract. Her style articulates elements of historic figures, faces and has reflective images with dreamlike characteristics. In her paintings she explores the symbiotic relationship between the subconscious mind and the artistic output. She uses her artistic visions to deepen her inner investigation and has developed a peculiar, original visual language that evokes dreamlike, metaphysical worlds, childlike strokes combined with exploration of the human body, natural elements and sensual themes.
Alchemizing polarities, archetypes and music are essential in her creative process.
Exhibitions and Awards
Super Fineart Fair Los Angeles, 14-17 February 2019. Represented by ATO Gallery
Innerspace, Los Angeles. Collective art show.
Wönzimer Gallery, April 12th 2019, group art show, Los Angeles
Eternal Elements, Los Angeles, April 2019.
Live painting and group art exhbition.
Wönzimer Gallery, June 21st 2019, debut solo art show, Los Angeles
Art of Tech, Miami Art Basel. Several artworks displayed at the virtual exhibition Art of Tech, part of Art Basel Miami 2019.
Represented by ATO Gallery.
Featured on Precious International Magazine Hong Kong, as one of the 10 awarded artists selected for the international contest focused on emerging artists worldwide.
Group art show, Frieze Satellite Project curated by Wönzimer gallery, February 12th, 2020.
Las Laguna Art Gallery, 4-31 March 2021, online group art show ‘Women in Art’s
Virtual Artists UK, 28th March- 12th April 2021, virtual group art show ‘Art For Art’s Sake’
Selected work ‘So Far So Close for the permanent collection of Colapezous Museum, 35x35 Art Project, 2021, Athens
• Selected works for juried online exhbition ‘Translucent Souls’ , April 26th- May 3rd 2021, curated by Ekaterina Popova
• Group Art Show ‘Ultra Local’, Adrian Van Der Plas, New York, 14-23 May 2021.
• Group Art Exhbition ‘Coming Out’, M.A.D.S. Gallery Milan, 25th May – 11th June 2021.
• Winner First Prize ‘Art As Response To Mental Health ‘, Doncaster Art Fair, UK.
• Premio Dante Alighieri 2021, awarded artist published on magazine Art NOW.
• Group virtual art show, ‘Every Woman Biennial’, Superchief Gallery, NYC, 25th May- 11th June.
• Group Art Exhibition ‘Salon De Imperfectionism’, Wönzimer Art Gallery, Los Angeles. July 16th – August 11th 2021.